Christmas crafting: Advent calendar & straw diamonds

Hi guys!

Lately I've been busy with mainly three things: Christmas parties, crafting and being sick. We also celebrated Finland's Independence day with a couple of friends by watching President's party while sipping some sparkling wine and stuffing ourselves with sweets.

Last year I made a "christmas town" advent calendar for my niece with Ben. This year we did something different. Every day Isla will get a card with a picture I d
rew and the name in Finnish and in German ;).

Last year's advent calendar

This years' advent calendar
I've also done some other crafting.. like these diamond ornaments made out of straws. The instruction for the first one is here and for the second one here (unfortunately only in Finnish but the pics explain it pretty well!).




Finally a little sneak peek into our christmas party ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site By Designer Blogs