The best Christmas Market in Berlin: Holy Heimat

Hi guys!

Hope you had a lovely weekend! I spent my weekend shopping, eating well and visiting a couple Christmas markets. I also saw the new Paddington movie with Milka - a perfect Sunday movie :D. 

These pics, however, are from last weekend when Essi and I visited Holy Heimat Christmas market at Neue Heimat (near Warschauer strasse). The market was the best I've visited so far in Berlin (and I have visited many). It was quite typical "Berlin-style" market. The venue was an old building full of graffiti but the fairy lights made it look all cosy and christmassy ;). They had lots of street food stalls, so unlike at a normal Christmas market here, you could choose anything from whiskey ribs to Korean bibimbab. Not to forget the nice assortment of different cakes and desserts. The ice skating ring and design market were a nice extra! Obviously a DJ was playing some hipstery tunes by the bar.

We also made a note that the people there were pretty. This was after a few glasses of Glühwein though so I'm not sure how reliable this statement is.

And then to the pics.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site By Designer Blogs