Mini holiday in Finland

Hi Guys!

My quick trip to Finland was a while ago but here follow "found from the phone" -pictures!

My friends took me from the airport at night and we headed to a nightclub straightaway.


That's about all the glamour I had on that trip because when in Finland...





The most massive two scoops of ice cream at Kristiinankaupunki.




I got my long graved "new potatoes"  and Finnish style BBQ


Islas 2-year birthday party







Isla watering the flowers with Vilma and Lallu



Sunbathing Teuva-style





4 comments:

  1. Rispect nainen! Suoraan lennolta nightclubbailemaan! Arvostan. ;)

    Hui mitkä jäätelöpallot! Kerrankin jäätelökioskista näyttänee rahalle saaneen vastinetta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha, Joo se oli kyl aikamoinen veto! Helsingis jatkolentoa ootelles naukkailin Berliinin kentältä ostamaani skumppaa muumimukista :-D

      Joo toi jätskikiska ei ikinä petä!

      Delete
  2. Whoa, that ice cream really is huge! Haha ;) Looks like you had a great time :)

    Little Isla is too adorable!

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, just ordered two scoops tho :D! Yeah Isla is sooo adorable :)

      Delete

 
Site By Designer Blogs