Holiday greetings from Spain!


Hola chicos!

I'm in my holiday mood! I just came back from Spain where I spent a relaxing week with my family. My parents and their friends were basically golfing all the time so I spent most of the time with my little sister. We stayed in south of Spain in a small town called Los Alcazares. The town is by Mar Menor, a salty lagoon. Our hotel was super nice with a spa and a rooftop pool (Hotel 525). You can only guess how much time we spent by that pool... We also visited many other cities, Torrevieja, Cartagena, Cabo de Palos and La Manga. I arrived back in Berlin late yesterday night but I had still this day off. 

All in all it was very nice and relaxing holiday, it felt longer than a week which is always nice :). It was nice to spend some time with my sister and parents as well.


Day 1

I arrived in Los Alcazares around 14:00. I "passed out" by the pool until the others came in the evening and we went for a dinner

First evening in Los Alcazares -the view from our hotel rooftop
Beautiful sunset


Following my "meatless October" also in Spain
Spooky... Trying the water on our first evening in Mar Menor



Day 2 - Visiting Cartagena and La Manga

Cartagena
Cartagena
Juulia  at Cartagena city center
Cartagena
Cartagena
Cartagena
Roman theater in Cartagena 


Got out from the bus in a wrong place so we got lost...
Ended up in La Manga instead of Cabo de Palos...

Day 3 - Beach day...

Los Alcazares - Mar Menor

Dinner time...

Day 4 - Visiting Torrevieja


Torrevieja
Torrevieja
Torrevieja
Torrevieja
What a nice place for drinks ;)
Torrevieja
Finally- Shopping in Torrevieja

Day 5 - ...Beach day


Beach lunch, fresh bread with garlic, tomatoes, olives and cheese


Reading...
...Until the evening
Out for a dinner






Day 6 - Snorkeling in Cabo de Palos








Day 7 & 8 another Beach days ;D

Last night


Sunset





1 comment:

 
Site By Designer Blogs