Nothing beats good food with good company

Hi guys!

My computer hasn't been working for a while but now it's ok again (as long as I don't shut it down...) so here's an update what's been happening. Based on the pics it seems that my life has been very much about food lately. You cannot blame me, I do have an excellent kitchen for cooking.

Siri and I had a little movie night for which we prepared chicken wings, cucumbers & carrots with tzatziki and sweet potato chips. The making of sweet potato chips is a form of art itself. If you try them out, make sure not to do the following mistakes we did:
- Do not put anything else in the oven than the chips
- Do not pile them on the tray. They shouldn't touch each other
- Do not use baking paper. Its too "greasy"
- Do not think you can make them without checking out a recipe first ;D

After fixing all our errors they turned out to be good though ;)

I tried the same zucchini-garlic-parmesan cheese topping for the sweet potatoes as I did a while back for pasta. I wrote about it here. I also made guacamole...twice. And ate it with every meal from breakfast to my evening snack... For my guacamole I use:
- 2 avocados
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 chili
- 1 tomato
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- some fresh coriander and basil
- few drops of Tabasco (for me more cause I've gained spiciness resistance lately...)

And GOSH it's good!


Taija, Sanna and me also organised "chocolate-making get-together". We wanted to try to make healthy raw chocolate. It was super easy!

Here's how we did it:
- Melt 2 dl of coconut oil on a plate over a boiling water (just see what Sanna and Taija are doing in the pic below :D)
- Add 2 dl of 100% cocoa powder. Let it melt as well.
- Add 3 tablespoons of agave syrup and 1 spoon of honey to sweeten. (This is up to you... do as sweet or non-sweet as you want!)
- Mix and pour on a tray, add nuts or dried fruits and pop it in the freezer for half an hour
- YummYummMumsMumsOmmommmOmmmmmm


....We did some salad as well!!

 
My 10k challenge is going goooood! I can see some results already. I'm down to 6000 swings, 4000 more to go! Tomorrow we have our housewarming party. I try to take pics, but let's be honest here; i'll probably forget :P.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site By Designer Blogs